Pages

12 November, 2009


Our cat Ticks:
She has had an eventful 13 years of life.  She originally belonged to the gardener on Uncle Mike's plot.  He used to wash her in Jeyes fluid and so was rescued and given to Logan's cousin.  After a while they had to give her away because the flat they moved into did not allow cats, so we took her.  She dissapeared once for 2 months.  One night I heard Kyle crying (he was still a baby then) and I went to see if he was ok.  There was Ticks, purring and meowing.  She was so thin but we were very happy to see her.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy looking at your posts. Thanks Ruby. Your children are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually remember Ticks coming home!! You were so excited about it ...

    I'd completely forgotten about it until you posted this. I love the photos Rubes, keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik