Pages

7 April 2010

DSC05276

Had a wonderful mid morning lunch get together with all my sister-in-laws.  We made pancakes with savoury mince, tuna, asparagus, cream cheese, parmesan cheese. (all separate of course.)  Afterwards we had ice-cream, ultramel, grated chocolate, bananas, bar-one ice-cream pancakes (all together!).  We played a getting to know you game.  You had to tell 3 things about yourself, one being a lie.  Now I know who has been skinny dipping :-).  I really have amazing sisters and I have learnt so much from all of them.  It is fun getting to know Ruby-Lynn better.  She fits right in!

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't be surprised if Ruby was the skinny-dipper! ha ha... so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a wonderful time together - and with all the right foods too!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik